Daytime or night-time – anytime is the right time to visit the Top of the Rock Observation Deck. Perched 70 stories above the city at Rockefeller Plaza, the panoramic views of Manhattan are unequaled anywhere else in New York City.
Book Top of the Rock Observation Deck Tickets here
Breathtaking vistas stretch for miles in every direction. You’ll see New York’s famous landmarks, including the Chrysler Building, Times Square, the Hudson River, the East River, Brooklyn Bridge and the Statue of Liberty. Plus, your view includes the Empire State Building! Quite simply, it is the most spectacular view in New York City.
Top of the Rock Observation Deck is open 365 days a year. Watch the seasons unfold or take in an amazing sunset from the outdoor observation deck. Interactive displays are exhibited detailing the construction of the Rockefeller Center, including three short films.
ROCKEFELLER CENTER TOUR UPGRADE
Upgrade your ticket to include a 75-minute Rockefeller Center Tour and uncover the rich history and breathtaking artistry of New York’s most famous landmark. Learn about the history of the Rockefeller Center and how founder John D. Rockefeller Jr.’s vision for a cultural center came to reality with the great works of art and architecture that comprise it today.
An expert historian will guide you through the Center’s most significant buildings, gardens and spaces on this culturally-enriching tour. You’ll be equipped with your own personal headset so you can follow the illuminating commentary of your live guide. Rockefeller Center will never look the same again!
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Gratuity (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Entrance to Top of the Rock Observatory uses timed ticketing. If entrance is not available immediately, you will be offered the next available time slot, or the next available time slot one of your preferred choice. We suggest you visit Top the Rock in advance of your actual desired time and secure your timed tickets for later that day or the next
- During summer and holiday dates, the Top of the Rock Observation Deck experiences some extremely high volume days. It is recommended to redeem your voucher in advance to Top of the Rock and reserve your ideal day and time for your visit. This guarantees upon returning that you will get to enter and enjoy this amazing attraction at the time and date of your choice
- Advance reservations are required for Rockefeller Center Tour Upgrade. Please schedule tour time after booking
TOP OF THE ROCK OBSERVATION DECK
8am – midnight
Last elevator going up at 11pm
Hours may vary on holidays
All guests will be directed to the Rockefeller Center Concourse via the Sixth Avenue subway entrance located between 49th and 50th Streets, to access Top of the Rock
ROCKEFELLER CENTER TOUR: Tours depart hourly between 10am and 7pm (with exception of 6pm). Advanced reservations are required
60 minutes (approx.)
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.Book Top of the Rock Observation Deck Tickets here