Indulge in an all-you-can-eat buffet as you take in the sights on this relaxing afternoon cruise in New York Harbor that includes DJ entertainment. Capture photos of landmarks including the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge while learning more about New York City and its numerous attractions from informative narration. Upgrade to receive a welcome glass of Champagne in a souvenir flute, a private window table and access to a premium open bar.
Book New York City Buffet Lunch Cruise here
Board your ship at Chelsea Piers on Manhattan’s west side. As you do, smile as a photographer takes a keepsake photo of you and your party that you can purchase later if you wish. Let the friendly staff guide you to your table for your lunch cruise. If you’ve chosen the upgrade option, sip Champagne from a souvenir flute and take in the view from your guaranteed window table.
Admire the hustle-bustle of New York City as you enjoy the laid-back ambience of your cruise around New York Harbor. Head to the buffet as often as you like to fill up on classic American fare (see Itinerary for a sample menu). Walk around the ship or lounge at your table as you listen to narration about the sights you see from the panoramic windows. Have your camera ready for share-worthy shots of top New York attractions including the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, the Freedom Tower, South Street Seaport, Governors Island, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
DJ entertainment helps keep the mood light and festive. If you’ve chosen the upgrade option, savor drinks from the premium open bar in addition to the buffet. Your 2-hour New York City lunch cruise concludes at Chelsea Piers.
- 2-hour cruise
- Buffet lunch
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is no smoking inside the boat
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
SAMPLE MENU (subject to change):
SALADS (served with freshly baked bread and whipped and flavored butter)
- Mixed greens tossed with cranberries, chili almonds and apples and served with roasted garlic balsamic or apple bacon vinaigrette
- Romaine lettuce, Parmesan cheese and herb croutons tossed in the house Caesar dressing
- Asian-style short ribs and scallion mashed potatoes
- Seasoned chicken breast topped with wild mushroom ragout and served over herb polenta
- Herb-crusted tilapia atop tomato orzo and drizzled with a lemon caper sauce
- Cavatelli pasta tossed with roasted vegetables and tomatoes in a fontina cream sauce
- Grilled seasonal vegetables infused with cilantro and lime
- Mini desserts
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.Book New York City Buffet Lunch Cruise here