Indulge in a classy evening out on this New York dinner cruise featuring a four-course gourmet meal, entertainment and sensational skyline views. Admire top New York City attractions including the Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge as you cruise around the lower part of Manhattan.
Book New York Dinner Cruise here
Soak up the intimate atmosphere of your yacht, which unlike larger boats, offers spectacular vistas from virtually any table. Upgrade to augment your dining experience with an open bar.
Make your way to Pier 81 on the west side of Manhattan to board your sleek and stylish boat. Your yacht’s stately decor and the music played by the DJ set a sophisticated tone for the evening as you cruise down the Hudson, around the tip of Manhattan, up the East River to midtown, and then back around to the west side. Gaze out the panoramic windows near your table, or head up to the top deck for a relaxing stroll and unobstructed views of New York landmarks such as the Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Brooklyn Bridge and United Nations.
During your cruise, indulge in a four-course dinner prepared onboard using fresh, locally sourced ingredients (see Itinerary for sample menu) and served by attentive waitstaff. For an added treat, opt to include access to an open bar of beers, wines and sodas.
After dinner, spend the rest of your evening dancing or just soaking up the dazzling vistas of Manhattan all lit up at night. The low-key, cozy atmosphere of your cruise makes it perfect for intimate conversations or a special milestone celebration. Your luxurious, 3-hour Manhattan cruise concludes back at Pier 81.
- Dinner cruise
- Local taxes
- Beverages (unless option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Jeans, shorts and sneakers are not permitted. Gentlemen: jackets are requested for dinner. Ladies: evening or business attire is recommended
- There is no smoking inside the yacht. Smoking is allowed outside
- Wheelchair accessibility: passengers can be assisted up the gangway if necessary. Seating can be on the upper deck, subject to availability. Please specify at time of booking if wheelchair accessibility is required
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- Menu supplements, if desired, are payable directly on day of cruise. Any additional items purchased onboard do not include gratuities and are left to the discretion of the guest
- Please note: those with different dinner options (Premier, VIP) cannot be seated together
Sample Menu (subject to change):
- A culinary treat from our executive chef
Appetizers (choose one)
- Panko Crusted Heart of Palm: Served over a flageolet bean ragout and tomato confit
- Baby Greens Salad: Served with spiral carrots, tomatoes, crumbled feta and a raspberry vinaigrette
- Artisan Burrata Mozzarella: Served with a balsamic onion jam and roasted Roma tomatoes
Main Courses (choose one)
- Seared Skuna Bay Salmon: Served with caramelized cauliflower, golden raisins and a soybean Dijon mustard jus
- Grilled New York Flat Iron Steak: Served with haricots verts, fingerling potatoes and a caber net sauce
- Roasted Free Range Chicken Breast: Served with organic farro risotto, haricots verts and a pearl onion reduction
- Ravioli Quattro Frommagi: Tossed with pomodoro basilico and extra virgin olive oil
Desserts (choose one)
- Caramelized Flan
- Raspberry Cheesecake
Hot coffee and specialty teas
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.Book New York Dinner Cruise here