Grab your friends or that special someone and get ready for 3-hours of real New York fun! This New York dinner cruise includes a delicious buffet, an amazing DJ and breathtaking views of the New York skyline. Don’t wait – add this dinner cruise to your New York itinerary today!
Book New York Dinner Cruise with Buffet here
This is an amazing way to experience New York! Board the ship at Pier 61 in the evening and get ready for a fun, entertaining evening. Before dinner, feel free to explore the ship, while your crew casts off for three fabulous hours on New York Harbor. Your waiter will invite you to the dinner buffet where you can sample a little bit of everything, or just select your favorite fare.
Everything is freshly prepared in our shipboard galley and served in the true manner of an ocean-going cruise buffet. Savor your culinary selections over perfectly-paced dinner music and a never ending view of Manhattan’s breathtaking skyline through the panoramic windows.
While you relax on the vibrant decks, enjoy your meal and take in the endless stream of city sights. Later, head topside and relax on the outdoor patio deck for views of Manhattan’s magnificent skyline.
Hit the dance floor as our hottest DJs spin your favorite tunes and let you rock ’til we dock!
- 3-hour cruise
- Buffet dinner
- DJ entertainment
- Service charges
- Additional beverages
- Gratuities for additional purchases
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is no smoking inside the boat
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- Romance on the River package is priced for per person for a party of two
- For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button down shirt. For women, nice slacks, Capri pants or a sundress is recommended. Although allowed, collarless t-shirts, jeans, shorts or sneakers are strongly discouraged.
SAMPLE MENU (subject to change)
- Spirit Salad – Mixed greens tossed with cranberries, chili almonds and apples, served with roasted garlic balsamic or apple bacon vinaigrette
- Classic Caesar – Romaine, Parmesan cheese and herb croutons tossed with house Caesar dressing
- Signature Spirit Short Ribs – Asian-style short ribs and scallion mashed potatoes
- Pan-seared Chicken -Seasoned chicken breast topped with wild mushroom ragout, served over herb polenta
- Baked Tilapia – Herb-crusted tilapia atop tomato orzo and drizzled with a lemon caper sauce
- Cavatelli – Pasta tossed with roasted vegetables and tomatoes in a fontina cream sauce
- Mediterranean Stuffed Tomato – Vine-ripe tomatoes filled with couscous, feta cheese and basil pesto
- Sweet Dessert Trio – Malt ball mousse, chocolate fudge cake and mini apple crisp
- Coffee, hot tea, iced tea
BEVERAGES (available for purchase)
- Mixed drinks start at $9.00
- Beer starts at $8.00
- Wine begins at $7.50 per glass
- Soft drinks are $2.50 each
A variety of breads including freshly baked rolls, demi-baguettes, artisan breads, crispy flatbreads, cracker assortment will be offered.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.Book New York Dinner Cruise with Buffet here