Take to the skies on a helicopter tour to see New York’s amazing skyline! On this scenic 18-minute helicopter flight you’ll soar through the sky and experience a bird’s eye view of Manhattan’s world famous landmarks. This is the best view you can get of New York City!
Book New York Manhattan Scenic Helicopter Tour here
After taking off from Downtown Manhattan Heliport, you will fly over Governor’s Island, a former Revolutionary US Army post, and the birthplace of New York. Next you will come face-to-face with the Statue of Liberty, which has become synonymous with America’s most fundamental value, freedom. Don’t forget to pack your camera for unique shots of this famous landmark!
Next your pilot will guide your state-of-the-art helicopter past the humbling site of Ground Zero, before heading up the Hudson River alongside two magnificent feats of civil engineering: the Empire State and Chrysler Buildings.
Fly over Central Park, check out the George Washington Bridge from above and enjoy amazing views of bustling Times Square and the world-famous Madison Square Garden. Catch a glimpse of the WWII aircraft carrier, USS Intrepid and hover over the most passed-through point in the history of immigration, Ellis Island. You’ll be able to see it all without battling the crowds on this New York City helicopter tour!
This is the perfect vantage point to take in New York’s skyline. Don’t miss out on this incredible scenic helicopter flight!
Please note: The listed price does not include a US $30 per person heliport/security fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Helicopter tour
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include a USD$30.00 per person heliport/security fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The heliport/security fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Helicopter seating is based on a 4- or 6-passenger helicopter, whichever is available at the time of your tour
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300lbs (136 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- All passengers including children must have ID/Passport or you may be denied your flight
- Passengers are not permitted to bring any baggage aboard the aircraft. Items which may fit in pockets such as cameras, phones, sunglasses are acceptable. Additional personal items such as hand bags, liquids, camera bags and oversize cameras that block others views cannot be taken on board and may be stored in lockers at the heliport. Locker tokens are USD$2 each
- Please note, audio language selection is not guaranteed and is based on availability. Should more than 2 languages be requested on the same flight, the audio commentary may default to English
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.Book New York Manhattan Scenic Helicopter Tour here