Celebrate your visit to New York City with a private helicopter flight over Manhattan. What could be more romantic than a personalized 20-minute flight over NYC? Or perhaps you’re celebrating an anniversary, wedding, engagement or birthday? Make the occasion one to remember with your very own sightseeing flight by helicopter!
Book Private Tour: Manhattan Helicopter Tour here
Your 20-minute private helicopter tour takes you around Central Park, the Empire State Building, United Nations and around the Statue of Liberty. You’ll get so close to lady Liberty that you feel you could reach out and touch her!
You will be booking the entire helicopter so up to five passengers can enjoy a ride in your private helicopter. At the end of the tour you’ll receive a special souvenir photo to capture the experience.
- 20-minute helicopter tour
- 5 x 7 photo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All helicopters fit up to six passengers; you may be seated with another party
- The closest parking garage to the Heliport at West 30th Street and 12th Avenue is located at 29th Street between 11th and 12th Avenues. There is sometimes parking on the northbound side of the West Side Highway
- Tour operator reserves the right to upgrade, alter or terminate any or all of our sightseeing tours due to security or weather
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat and are under 35lbs (16kg) in weight
- Book now to guarantee a spot on the day of your choice. Once the reservation is made, you may call and advise your specific flight time preference
- Weight restrictions may apply. In general, passengers may not exceed 350lbs and all safety equipment must fit properly
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.Book Private Tour: Manhattan Helicopter Tour here