Pay a visit to Harlem, the ethnically diverse borough of New York, on a Wednesday-morning guided tour. On your tour through one of New York City’s most vital neighborhoods, you’ll hear stories from Harlem’s fascinating history and see its famous sights.
Book Harlem Wednesday-Morning Gospel Tour here
Once New York’s most fashionable neighborhood, Harlem is home to the elegant enclave of Sugar Hill, a lovely area where famous musicians like Duke Ellington once lived. You’ll drive along Strivers Row and Sylvan Terrace, see the legendary Apollo Theater and stop at the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture.
You’ll then hear the beautiful a cappella voices of the ARC gospel choir as they sing songs of praise and share their experiences. ARC stands for Addicts Rehabilitation Center, the oldest drug-free treatment program center in New York State. The ARC gospel choir was formed to help finance drug-recovery treatments for people in the community.
You also have the option of enjoying a deliciously authentic soul food lunch at the end of the tour.
- Gospel service
- Stop at the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture
- Walking tour of residential sections of Harlem
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (unless lunch option is selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Other languages: French, German, Italian and Spanish can also be arranged for the tour. Please call the tour operator and advise them of this request directly, at least 48 hours prior to tour date
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.Book Harlem Wednesday-Morning Gospel Tour here