Take in the sights, mesmerizing aromas, and mouthwatering noshes of the Lower East Side as you are guided through this historic neighborhood where eating great food is a tradition. Since the early 1800’s, this area has been home to immigrants starting a new life in America who have made key cultural, economic, and epicurean contributions to New York City.
Book Lower East Side Bagel Tour here
This is a walking tour of the Lower East Side of New York. Famous establishments to be visited with mouth watering nosh/tastes are Yonah Shimmel’s Knish Bakery, Russ & Daughters, Katz’s Deli, Economy Candy, The Essex Street Retail Market, The Pickle Guy and Kossar’s Bialys. See historic synagogues, museums and historic markers of what made this neighborhood a legend throughout New York City and America.
Remember, all tour participants start off with a fresh bagel! – The Iconic Symbol of New York!
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Fresh Bagel to start the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.Book Lower East Side Bagel Tour here