Get expert tips and advises about photography while enjoying a 2-hour fact-filled walking tour of Central Park. All levels and camera types are welcomed.
Book Central Park Photo Tour here
Grab your camera and get ready to capture the natural beauty of Central Park while taking tips from a professional photographer and licensed guide. You will learn about the history of Central Park’s monuments while learning to master new photography techniques. With 843 acres of pastoral beauty in the heart of the city, Central Park has so many photo opportunities you would never find them all without a guide.! You will see The Mall, The Ramble, The Point, The Bow Bridge, Bethesda Fountain, The Literary Walk, Cherry Hill, The Lake and vistas as far as the eye can see.
With your guide along, you’ll know exactly what you’re shooting and how best to shoot it. Understand basic rules of photography and enhance your acquired knowledge with advise from a professional.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional photographer guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.Book Central Park Photo Tour here