Explore New York City in a way that’s car-free, fun, safe and easy! Explore New York City at your own pace with a full day of bike hire. Take to the streets and cruise around at your leisure away from the cars and the crowds or hop on the ferry and experience Brooklyn and Queens by bike!
Book New York City Bike Rental here
Cycle along the Hudson River Greenway to the Brooklyn Bridge, Battery Park or Riverside Park – there are around 25 miles of off-street trails on offer throughout Manhattan for your biking pleasure. Ride to Central Park, Chinatown or to the Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island ferry, the choice is yours.
You bike rental includes use of a helmet for your safety as well as a bike lock giving you piece of mind when stopping to explore a little further on foot. Design your own New York city sightseeing itinerary while getting out in the fresh air where the only limit is your imagination – and maybe your legs!
- Mountain bike rental for one calendar day
- Day use of a helmet, handlebar bag, lock, bike tube, and pump
- One way boat ride on New York Water Taxi or East River Ferry
- Maps and suggested route information
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child tag-along trailers are available
- Helmets are required for all riders
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.Book New York City Bike Rental here