Enjoy a full night out on the town in New York City on this comprehensive evening tour! You’ll take a relaxing walking tour of historic High Line Park at sunset, enjoy a lavish dinner in Little Italy, cruise under the Statue of Liberty for a champagne toast, and conclude a memorable evening at the Top of the Rock Observatory Deck for magnificent views of the New York City skyline at night.
Book New York City Night On The Town Tour here
Departing from Midtown by air-conditioned coach, your tour takes you first to the Meat Packing District for a fully-guided walking tour of High Line Park. This historic park was constructed over the former High Line, an elevated freight railroad track that connected trains directly to factories and warehouses. These long forgotten tracks have been transformed into a spectacular park with public art and native greenery, and from your vantage point you’ll enjoy views of the Hudson River at sunset.
Next you’ll be transported to dinner at Grotta Azzurra, one of New York’s oldest Italian restaurants in the heart of Little Italy and 3.5*-rated on Yelp and Tripadvisor. Grotta Azzura was founded in 1908 by the Davino family and was once an evening hangout for the “Rat Pack” after Frank Sinatra named it his favorite Italian restaurant. Here you’ll enjoy a traditional Italian dinner from a choice of entrees (see itinerary section below for menu details) with soft drinks included.
After dinner, you’ll transfer to South Street Seaport for a one-hour cruise of Manhattan Harbor. The spectacular New York skyline is a breathtaking sight to behold and while you sail past the Statue of Liberty, toast your experience with a complimentary glass of champagne.
End the evening with impressive views from the 70th floor of Rockefeller Center at the Top of the Rock Observatory. The three floors of indoor and outdoor decks offer the perfect panoramic view of New York City at night. The perfect way to complete your night out on the town!
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Walking tour
- Sightseeing cruise
- Glass of champagne
- Admission to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Buses and boats feature enclosed decks and heating
Choose from 9 delicious dishes below*:
1. Linguine Marinara, classic tomato sauce
2. Chicken Parmigiana, tomato sauce and mozzarella
3. Pork scallopini sautéed with butter and white wine
4. Skirt steak grilled served with onions and wild mushrooms sauce
5. Basa white filet of fish prepared oreganata style
6. Homemade sausage served with peppers and onions
7. Eggplant parmigiana, traditional preparation
8. House salad Romaine lettuce, red onions, ripe tomatoes with white vinegar
9. Insalata Mista Mesclun salad, diced tomato, red onion and balsamic vinaigrette
*Includes soft drinks (water and soda). Menu subject to change
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.Book New York City Night On The Town Tour here