Navigate your way through the streets of Manhattan with the New York Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour before heading over to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island! With up to four different bus routes to choose from, enjoy unlimited travel over 48-hours and check out all the main attractions including the Empire State Building and Central Park. Complete your NYC sightseeing experience with a complimentary round trip ferry ticket destined for the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island valid for the length of your stay.
Book New York Hop-On Hop-Off Tour including Statue of Liberty Ferry Ticket here
Whether you’re a first time or repeat visitor, the New York Hop-on Hop-off bus tour offers unlimited value over two days. Open-topped for the best views and equipped with audio commentary, customize your travel with the flexibility to jump on and off at various locations throughout the city at your leisure. For combined added value, venture on a short ferry ride from Battery Park to Liberty Island and get up close to the Statue of Liberty or visit the Immigration Museum on Ellis Island. Your ferry ticket with your New York Hop-on Hop-off bus ticket, is a great combination ticket to provide ease and convenience to your New York City holiday.
Enjoy pre-recorded tour narration in 11 different languages! In addition to live tour guides in English you can choose pre-recorded narration in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Russian, Japanese, Korean or Hebrew. The narration is enhanced with music and sounds of the bustling New York city streets. Additionally, it is GPS-triggered so what you hear will always be relevant to what you see.
Please see Itinerary below for detailed information on the bus routes.
- Hop-on hop-off tour with up to 4 different city loops
- Live commentary on board
- Pre-recorded tour narration in 11 languages
- Liberty Island and Ellis Island round-trip ferry
- Self-guided audio tours for both Liberty and Ellis Island
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Statue of Liberty Monument and Crown access
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour to Liberty Island and Ellis Island is not guided
- The Night Tour portion is not hop-on, hop-off and can only be done once
- Pre-recorded tour narration is available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Russian, Japanese, Korean or Hebrew
- Double-decker buses feature open top decks. Complimentary ponchos are available on rainy days to help keep you dry if you prefer to sit on the upper deck. Buses are not air-conditioned
- For visiting Liberty Island and Ellis Island in one day, the National Park Service recommends an early ferry departure
Bus Routes include:
Stops include Central Park, Lincoln Center, Theater district, Rockefeller Plaza, Radio City, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Fifth Avenue, American Museum of Natural History and other famous attractions on Museum Mile.
Stops include Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown, Financial District, Battery Park, South Street Seaport, Times Square, Rockefeller Plaza, Radio City, United Nations, 42nd Street and St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
Stops include the Botanic Garden, Brooklyn Museum of Art, Antique Furniture District, Fulton Mall, Brooklyn Museum and much more.
Marvel at the city lights by night including over 20 sites from Central Park, Times Square, Empire State Building to Greenwich Village, SoHo, Chinatown and Little Italy. See the glittering lights of the city that never sleeps, with a stop in Brooklyn for magnificent views of Manhattan’s skyline. Between November 30 – January 3, the Holiday Lights Tour replaces the Night Tour, focusing on Midtown to highlight the best holiday decorations, including department store windows. The Holiday Lights Tour does not include the Brooklyn Promenade.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.Book New York Hop-On Hop-Off Tour including Statue of Liberty Ferry Ticket here