Get unbeatable views of Manhattan from the sky and water on this exclusive VIP tour in New York City! Hop aboard a luxury helicopter and soar over the Brooklyn Bridge, the Empire State Building, Ellis Island and Central Park. From April to September, watch the setting sun cast a gentle glow on the skyscrapers during your flight. After your flight, enjoy more spectacular views of the city skyline on a New York Harbor cruise complete with a Champagne toast in front of the majestic Statue of Liberty.
Book NYC Evening Helicopter Flight and Statue of Liberty Cruise here
Your adventure begins at the Downtown Heliport at Pier 6 when you board a luxury helicopter for a 15-minute helicopter flight. In the spring and summer, see the Manhattan skyline at sunset, offering you views of the magnificent New York skyline.
Listen to your friendly pilot share fascinating facts and anecdotes as you spot some of the city’s most famous sights. Marvel at sensational views of the Brooklyn Bridge and Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor. Soar over the Hudson River and spot the iconic Empire State Building and sprawling Central Park. Your flight also offers vistas of other Manhattan landmarks including the Chrysler Building, World Financial Center, Chelsea Piers, Time Warner Center and Ground Zero, as well as New Jersey attractions such as the Goldman Sachs Tower, Colgate Clock and Liberty State Park.
After your helicopter ride, you’ll be escorted on a short walk to Pier 16, where you’ll board a water taxi for a 1-hour evening cruise of New York Harbor. Hear narration by your knowledgeable guide as you delight in captivating views of the Manhattan skyline and cruise under the Brooklyn Bridge. As your boat passes in front of the Statue of Liberty on Liberty Island, toast your special night out on the town with a complimentary glass of Champagne.
Your magical New York experience concludes after nearly 2 hours with transfer back to Times Square.Pricing information
- 15-minute helicopter tour at sunset
- 45-minute boat cruise
- Champagne toast (additional drinks available for purchase)
- Helicopter fuel surcharge and heliport fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All helicopters fit up to six passengers; you may be seated with another party
- Tour operator reserves the right to upgrade, alter or terminate any or all sightseeing tours due to security or weather conditions
- Weight restrictions may apply. Generally, passengers may not exceed 350 lbs (159 kg), and all safety equipment must fit properly
- Children under 2 years are free of charge; a valid proof of age is required. Child must weigh less than 25 lbs (11 kg) and will be weighed on the day of flight
- Flights may be cancelled due to inclement weather. If weather conditions are poor, please call the local supplier on your travel date to verify tour operation. If your helicopter flight is cancelled due to weather you may reschedule or request a refund
Security Requirements: All guests must observe the following security requirements:
- Must have a valid photo ID (i.e. passport or driver’s license)
- Must check in all bags with security
- No handbags or carry-on bags will be allowed on the flight
- Must walk through a metal detector
- Personal cameras and video cameras are allowed on board once they clear through security (disposable cameras are available for purchase at heliport and will be allowed onboard the aircraft)
- Due to federal law, this flight does not fly directly over New York City
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.Book NYC Evening Helicopter Flight and Statue of Liberty Cruise here