After a long flight, the last thing you want to do is find a cab and pay an exorbitant fee. Instead, take the easy way with a pre-purchased shared transfer from JFK, Newark or La Guardia airport to your Manhattan hotel. Transfers operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in modern, comfortable vans operated by a team of professional, trained and courteous drivers who know New York City.
Book Shared Arrival Transfer: New York Airports to Hotel here
Upon arrival at JFK, Newark or La Guardia airport, simply proceed to the Ground Transportation Desk in your arriving terminal and present your voucher. No prior reconfirmation is required and free courtesy phones are available in every terminal at the baggage claim area.
Offering door-to-door service, this New York arrival shuttle transfer is an easy start to your Big Apple vacation!
This transfer is to MANHATTAN HOTELS only.
- One-way shared transfer
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag
- Vans will hold a maximum of eleven passengers
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge, however, child seats are not provided in the vehicles. You MUST bring your own car seat for infants
- Due to local laws, drivers reserve the right to refuse any customers who do not have a car seat for infants
- Wheelchair accessible
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.Book Shared Arrival Transfer: New York Airports to Hotel here